E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy as an Alternative to Determine Dielectric Constant of Potatoes at Various Moisture Contents
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages E195–E201, February 2014
How to Cite
Chee, G., Rungraeng, N., Han, J. H. and Jun, S. (2014), Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy as an Alternative to Determine Dielectric Constant of Potatoes at Various Moisture Contents. Journal of Food Science, 79: E195–E201. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12335
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- PepsiCo, Inc. One of coauthors, Dr. Jung Han is an employee of PepsiCo, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!