M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Characteristics of Miniature Cheddar-Type Cheese Made by Microbial Rennet from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: A Comparison with Commercial Calf Rennet
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages M214–M221, February 2014
How to Cite
An, Z., He, X., Gao, W., Zhao, W. and Zhang, W. (2014), Characteristics of Miniature Cheddar-Type Cheese Made by Microbial Rennet from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: A Comparison with Commercial Calf Rennet. Journal of Food Science, 79: M214–M221. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12340
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Natl. Key Technologies R & D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA100903, 2012BAD28B07
- Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province. Grant Number: 1308RJZA260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!