S: Sensory & Food Quality
Comparison of the Hedonic General Labeled Magnitude Scale with the Hedonic 9-Point Scale
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages S238–S245, February 2014
How to Cite
Kalva, J. J., Sims, C. A., Puentes, L. A., Snyder, D. J. and Bartoshuk, L. M. (2014), Comparison of the Hedonic General Labeled Magnitude Scale with the Hedonic 9-Point Scale. Journal of Food Science, 79: S238–S245. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12342
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!