These authors contributed equally to this work.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Antimicrobial Activity against Beneficial Microorganisms and Chemical Composition of Essential Oil of Mentha suaveolens ssp. insularis Grown in Sardinia
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages M369–M377, March 2014
How to Cite
Petretto, G. L., Fancello, F., Zara, S., Foddai, M., Mangia, N. P., Sanna, M. L., Omer, E. A., Menghini, L., Chessa, M. and Pintore, G. (2014), Antimicrobial Activity against Beneficial Microorganisms and Chemical Composition of Essential Oil of Mentha suaveolens ssp. insularis Grown in Sardinia. Journal of Food Science, 79: M369–M377. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12343
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Fondazione Banco di Sardegna and Parco Nazionale dell'Arcipelago della Maddalena
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!