M: Food Microbiology & Safety
In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Selected Oxalate-Degrading Probiotic Bacteria: Potential Applications in the Prevention and Treatment of Hyperoxaluria
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages M384–M390, March 2014
How to Cite
Giardina, S., Scilironi, C., Michelotti, A., Samuele, A., Borella, F., Daglia, M. and Marzatico, F. (2014), In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Selected Oxalate-Degrading Probiotic Bacteria: Potential Applications in the Prevention and Treatment of Hyperoxaluria. Journal of Food Science, 79: M384–M390. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12344
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Principium Sa—Switzerland, Danisco—Denmark, Lallemand—France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!