E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Apple Peel and Carboxymethylcellulose-Based Nanocomposite Films Containing Different Nanoclays
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages E342–E353, March 2014
How to Cite
Shin, S.-H., Kim, S.-J., Lee, S.-H., Park, K.-M. and Han, J. (2014), Apple Peel and Carboxymethylcellulose-Based Nanocomposite Films Containing Different Nanoclays. Journal of Food Science, 79: E342–E353. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12356
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Natl. Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: Nr. 2011–0014710
- Korea University. Grant Number: K1325371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!