E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Effect of Citrate Ions on the Softening of Root Crops Prepared with Freeze-thaw Impregnation of Macerating Enzymes
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages E333–E341, March 2014
How to Cite
Nakatsu, S., Shimoda, M., Shibata, K., Kajihara, R., Ishihara, M. and Sakamoto, K. (2014), Effect of Citrate Ions on the Softening of Root Crops Prepared with Freeze-thaw Impregnation of Macerating Enzymes. Journal of Food Science, 79: E333–E341. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12358
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!