C: Food Chemistry
Discrimination of Cherry Wines Based on Their Sensory Properties and Aromatic Fingerprinting using HS-SPME-GC-MS and Multivariate Analysis
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages C284–C294, March 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, Z., Liu, S., Gu, Y., Xu, N., Shang, Y. and Zhu, J. (2014), Discrimination of Cherry Wines Based on Their Sensory Properties and Aromatic Fingerprinting using HS-SPME-GC-MS and Multivariate Analysis. Journal of Food Science, 79: C284–C294. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12362
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20876097
- Natl. Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB226104
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai Inst. of Technology. Grant Number: YYY-11607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!