M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Evaluation of the Microbial Safety of Child Food of Animal Origin in Greece
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages M362–M368, March 2014
How to Cite
Liandris, E., Gazouli, M., Taka, S., Andreadou, M., Vaiopoulou, A., Tzimotoudis, N., Kasampalidis, I., Mpaseas, D., Fyliousis, G., Poltrionieri, P., Cook, N. and Ikonomopoulos, J. (2014), Evaluation of the Microbial Safety of Child Food of Animal Origin in Greece. Journal of Food Science, 79: M362–M368. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12366
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Vol. 79, Issue 4, viii, Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!