H: Health, Nutrition, & Food
Enzyme-Treated Asparagus Extract Promotes Expression of Heat Shock Protein and Exerts Antistress Effects
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages H413–H419, March 2014
How to Cite
Ito, T., Maeda, T., Goto, K., Miura, T., Wakame, K., Nishioka, H. and Sato, A. (2014), Enzyme-Treated Asparagus Extract Promotes Expression of Heat Shock Protein and Exerts Antistress Effects. Journal of Food Science, 79: H413–H419. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12371
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Sapporo city and the Northern Advancement Center for Science and Technology (Sapporo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!