H: Health, Nutrition, & Food
Enzyme-Treated Asparagus Extract Promotes Expression of Heat Shock Protein and Exerts Antistress Effects
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages H413–H419, March 2014
How to Cite
Ito, T., Maeda, T., Goto, K., Miura, T., Wakame, K., Nishioka, H. and Sato, A. (2014), Enzyme-Treated Asparagus Extract Promotes Expression of Heat Shock Protein and Exerts Antistress Effects. Journal of Food Science, 79: H413–H419. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12371
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Sapporo city and the Northern Advancement Center for Science and Technology (Sapporo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!