H: Health, Nutrition & Food
Carotenoids, but Not Vitamin A, Improve Iron Uptake and Ferritin Synthesis by Caco-2 Cells from Ferrous Fumarate and NaFe-EDTA
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages H706–H712, April 2014
How to Cite
García-Casal, M. N. and Leets, I. (2014), Carotenoids, but Not Vitamin A, Improve Iron Uptake and Ferritin Synthesis by Caco-2 Cells from Ferrous Fumarate and NaFe-EDTA. Journal of Food Science, 79: H706–H712. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12374
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Cientificas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!