E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Poly(vinyl alcohol)-Based Film Potentially Suitable for Antimicrobial Packaging Applications
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages E577–E582, April 2014
How to Cite
Musetti, A., Paderni, K., Fabbri, P., Pulvirenti, A., Al-Moghazy, M. and Fava, P. (2014), Poly(vinyl alcohol)-Based Film Potentially Suitable for Antimicrobial Packaging Applications. Journal of Food Science, 79: E577–E582. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12375
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!