S: Sensory & Food Quality
Potential Role of Pectate Lyase and Ca2+ in the Increase in Strawberry Fruit Firmness Induced by Short-Term Treatment with High-Pressure CO2
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages S685–S692, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, M. H., Kim, J. G., Ahn, S. E., Lee, A. Y., Bae, T. M., Kim, D. R. and Hwang, Y. S. (2014), Potential Role of Pectate Lyase and Ca2+ in the Increase in Strawberry Fruit Firmness Induced by Short-Term Treatment with High-Pressure CO2. Journal of Food Science, 79: S685–S692. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12382
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Technology Development Program for Agriculture and Forestry
- Strawberry Research Group, Rural Development Administration, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!