M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Assessment of Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf Essential Oil as Herbal Preservatives Based on Antifungal, Antiaflatoxin, and Antiochratoxin Activities and In Vivo Efficacy during Storage
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages M628–M634, April 2014
How to Cite
Sonker, N., Pandey, A. K., Singh, P. and Tripathi, N.N. (2014), Assessment of Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf Essential Oil as Herbal Preservatives Based on Antifungal, Antiaflatoxin, and Antiochratoxin Activities and In Vivo Efficacy during Storage. Journal of Food Science, 79: M628–M634. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12390
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Dept. of Botany DDU Gorakhpur Univ.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!