C: Food Chemistry
Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Methanol Extracts of Tremella fuciformis and Its Major Phenolic Acids
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages C460–C468, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Lee, H.-S., Kim, S.-H., Moon, B. and Lee, C. (2014), Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Methanol Extracts of Tremella fuciformis and Its Major Phenolic Acids. Journal of Food Science, 79: C460–C468. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12393
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Chung-Ang Univ. Excellent Student Scholarship
- GRRC program of Gyeonggi province, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: GRRC-CAU-2013-B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!