E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Rheological Analysis of Sucrose Solution at High Temperatures Using a Microwave-Heated Pressurized Capillary Rheometer
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages E540–E545, April 2014
How to Cite
Ros-Polski, V., Schmidt, F. L., Vitali, A. A., Marsaioli, A. and Raghavan, V. G.S. (2014), Rheological Analysis of Sucrose Solution at High Temperatures Using a Microwave-Heated Pressurized Capillary Rheometer. Journal of Food Science, 79: E540–E545. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12398
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- FAPESP (São Paulo State Research Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!