M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Incorporation of Essential Oils and Nanoparticles in Pullulan Films to Control Foodborne Pathogens on Meat and Poultry Products
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages M675–M684, April 2014
How to Cite
Morsy, M. K., Khalaf, H. H., Sharoba, A. M., El-Tanahi, H. H. and Cutter, C. N. (2014), Incorporation of Essential Oils and Nanoparticles in Pullulan Films to Control Foodborne Pathogens on Meat and Poultry Products. Journal of Food Science, 79: M675–M684. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12400
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- United States Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) Borlaug Fellows Program and the Pennsylvania State Univ. Center for Food Manufacturing (Depart of Food Science, PSU
- University Park, Pa., U.S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!