C: Food Chemistry
Phenolic Compounds and Antioxidant Capacities of 10 Common Edible Flowers from China
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages C517–C525, April 2014
How to Cite
Xiong, L., Yang, J., Jiang, Y., Lu, B., Hu, Y., Zhou, F., Mao, S. and Shen, C. (2014), Phenolic Compounds and Antioxidant Capacities of 10 Common Edible Flowers from China. Journal of Food Science, 79: C517–C525. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12404
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Foundation of Fuli Inst. of Food Science, Zhejiang Univ., and the Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!