T: Toxicology & Chemical Food Safety
Identification of Conformational Antigenic Epitopes and Dominant Amino Acids of Buffalo β-Lactoglobulin
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages T748–T756, April 2014
How to Cite
Xin, L., Jinyan, G., Shengfa, H., Yuanyuan, W. and Hongbing, C. (2014), Identification of Conformational Antigenic Epitopes and Dominant Amino Acids of Buffalo β-Lactoglobulin. Journal of Food Science, 79: T748–T756. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12409
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Natl. High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA102205
- Natl. Science and Technology Support Project, China. Grant Number: 2012BAK17B02
- Intl. Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2013DFG31380
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171716, 31260204, 31301522
- Research Program of State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SKLF-ZZA-201302, SKLF-ZZB-201302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!