M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activities in Extracts of Fully Grown Cladodes of 8 Cultivars of Cactus Pear
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages M659–M664, April 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez, E., Dávila-Aviña, J., Castillo, S. L., Heredia, N., Vázquez-Alvarado, R. and García, S. (2014), Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activities in Extracts of Fully Grown Cladodes of 8 Cultivars of Cactus Pear. Journal of Food Science, 79: M659–M664. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12416
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México. Grant Number: # 105389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!