E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Using Numerical Analysis to Develop and Evaluate the Method of High Temperature Sous-Vide to Soften Carrot Texture in Different-Sized Packages
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages E546–E561, April 2014
How to Cite
Hong, Y.-K., Uhm, J.-T. and Yoon, W. B. (2014), Using Numerical Analysis to Develop and Evaluate the Method of High Temperature Sous-Vide to Soften Carrot Texture in Different-Sized Packages. Journal of Food Science, 79: E546–E561. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12427
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Korea Institute of Planning & Evaluation for Technology
- Agriculture Forestry & Fisheries (IPET). Grant Number: C1007496-01-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!