E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Optimization of Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Different Types of Grape Pomace Produced at Wineries and Distilleries
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages E1142–E1149, June 2014
How to Cite
Brazinha, C., Cadima, M. and Crespo, J. G. (2014), Optimization of Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Different Types of Grape Pomace Produced at Wineries and Distilleries. Journal of Food Science, 79: E1142–E1149. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12476
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!