M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Isolation and Phenotypic Characterization of Cronobacter from Dried Edible Macrofungi Samples
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages M1382–M1386, July 2014
How to Cite
Ye, Y., Li, H., Wu, Q., Chen, M., Lu, Y. and Yan, C. (2014), Isolation and Phenotypic Characterization of Cronobacter from Dried Edible Macrofungi Samples. Journal of Food Science, 79: M1382–M1386. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12513
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1208085QC64
- Guangdong Province, Chinese Academy of comprehensive strategic cooperation. Grant Numbers: 2011B090300077, 2012B090400017
- Natl. Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31201292
- The state university students funding innovative. Grant Number: 201210359060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!