H: Health, Nutrition & Food
Xylitol Improves Pancreatic Islets Morphology to Ameliorate Type 2 Diabetes in Rats: A Dose Response Study
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages H1436–H1442, July 2014
How to Cite
Rahman, Md. A. and Islam, Md. S. (2014), Xylitol Improves Pancreatic Islets Morphology to Ameliorate Type 2 Diabetes in Rats: A Dose Response Study. Journal of Food Science, 79: H1436–H1442. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12520
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2014
- Research Office, Univ. of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!