M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Assessment of Oligogalacturonide from Citrus Pectin as a Potential Antibacterial Agent against Foodborne Pathogens
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages M1541–M1544, August 2014
How to Cite
Wu, M.-C., Li, H.-c., Wu, P.-H., Huang, P.-H. and Wang, Y.-T. (2014), Assessment of Oligogalacturonide from Citrus Pectin as a Potential Antibacterial Agent against Foodborne Pathogens. Journal of Food Science, 79: M1541–M1544. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12526
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Natl. Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: 98-2313-B-020-013-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!