M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Effects of Frozen Storage on Survival of Staphylococcus aureus and Enterotoxin Production in Precooked Tuna Meat
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages M1554–M1559, August 2014
How to Cite
Wu, X. and Su, Y.-C. (2014), Effects of Frozen Storage on Survival of Staphylococcus aureus and Enterotoxin Production in Precooked Tuna Meat. Journal of Food Science, 79: M1554–M1559. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12530
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Natl. Fisheries Inst. (McLean, Va., U.S.A.)
- Oregon State Univ. Agricultural Research Foundation. Grant Number: ARF5004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!