E: Food Engineering & Physical Properties
Utilization of a Maltotetraose-Producing Amylase as a Whole Wheat Bread Improver: Dough Rheology and Baking Performance
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages E1535–E1540, August 2014
How to Cite
Bae, W., Lee, S. H., Yoo, S.-H. and Lee, S. (2014), Utilization of a Maltotetraose-Producing Amylase as a Whole Wheat Bread Improver: Dough Rheology and Baking Performance. Journal of Food Science, 79: E1535–E1540. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12538
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- High Value-Added Food Technology Development Program, Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 312004-03-2-HD040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!