T: Toxicology & Chemical Food Safety
Effects of Sulfhydryl Compounds, Carbohydrates, Organic Acids, and Sodium Sulfite on the Formation of Lysinoalanine in Preserved Egg
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages T1621–T1628, August 2014
How to Cite
Luo, X.-y., Tu, Y.-g., Zhao, Y., Li, J.-k. and Wang, J.-j. (2014), Effects of Sulfhydryl Compounds, Carbohydrates, Organic Acids, and Sodium Sulfite on the Formation of Lysinoalanine in Preserved Egg. Journal of Food Science, 79: T1621–T1628. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12543
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!