Conflict of interest: None.
Factors associated with increased bleeding post-endoscopic mucosal resection
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Digestive Diseases © 2012 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 140–146, March 2013
How to Cite
Qumseya, B. J., Wolfsen, C., Wang, Y., Othman, M., Raimondo, M., Bouras, E., Wolfsen, H., Wallace, M. B. and Woodward, T. (2013), Factors associated with increased bleeding post-endoscopic mucosal resection. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 14: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/1751-2980.12002
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 05:51AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.