These authors contributed equally to this article.
Clinical and histological features of autoantibody-negative autoimmune hepatitis in Chinese patients: A single center experience
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Digestive Diseases © 2012 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 175–180, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Q. X., Jiang, W. J., Miao, Q., Xiao, X., Zhang, H. Y., Huang, S. S., Shen, L., Hua, J., Li, H., Li, S., Qiu, D. K. and Ma, X. (2013), Clinical and histological features of autoantibody-negative autoimmune hepatitis in Chinese patients: A single center experience. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 14: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/1751-2980.12022
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 04:36AM EST
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972751, 81170380, 81070314, 81100271
- Renji Hospital Research Program for Youth Researcher. Grant Number: RJPY10-002
- Shanghai Pujiang Program
- Program of Shanghai Innovative Research Team in Immunity of Non-viral Liver Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.