Conflict of interest: None.
Prevalence and significance of autoantibodies in patients with alcoholic liver disease
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Digestive Diseases © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 396–401, July 2013
How to Cite
Lian, M., Hua, J., Sheng, L. and Qiu, D. K. (2013), Prevalence and significance of autoantibodies in patients with alcoholic liver disease. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 14: 396–401. doi: 10.1111/1751-2980.12057
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 05:25AM EST
- New Hundred Program of Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine. Grant Number: Jing HUA in 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.