A Second Look
Incarceration During Pregnancy
Implications for Women, Newborns and Health Care Providers
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 225–230, June/July 2013
How to Cite
Sutherland, M. A. (2013), Incarceration During Pregnancy. Nursing for Women's Health, 17: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/1751-486X.12036
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!