The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. The author discloses that she is certified as a trainer by HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method, which is mentioned in this article, but that she has no financial stake in that organization. No commercial support was received for this learning activity.
Hypnotherapy for Labor and Birth
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 48–59, February/March 2014
How to Cite
Beebe, K. R. (2014), Hypnotherapy for Labor and Birth. Nursing for Women's Health, 18: 48–59. doi: 10.1111/1751-486X.12093
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!