The author reports no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Developing a Process to Support Perinatal Nurses After a Critical Event
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 61–65, February/March 2014
How to Cite
Foreman, S. (2014), Developing a Process to Support Perinatal Nurses After a Critical Event. Nursing for Women's Health, 18: 61–65. doi: 10.1111/1751-486X.12094
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!