Funding Information No funding information provided.
Accelerated pentose utilization by Corynebacterium glutamicum for accelerated production of lysine, glutamate, ornithine and putrescine
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: The Corynebacterium Cell Factory
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 131–140, March 2013
How to Cite
Meiswinkel, T. M., Gopinath, V., Lindner, S. N., Nampoothiri, K. M. and Wendisch, V. F. (2013), Accelerated pentose utilization by Corynebacterium glutamicum for accelerated production of lysine, glutamate, ornithine and putrescine. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12001
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 20 Nov 2012 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 2869
- Total PDF views: 1407
- Total HTML views: 1462
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.