Funding Information The research was supported with generous funding from the S.M. Blair Family Foundation, the Zandmer Estate, and Alberta Innovates Technology Futures. The original graphics display program was developed by Dr S. R. McDougall of Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. Dr A. Grigoryan of the University of Calgary is also acknowledged for his insight into biocide related modes of disinfection.
Modelling biofilm-induced formation damage and biocide treatment in subsurface geosystems
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology © 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 53–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Ezeuko, C. C., Sen, A. and Gates, I. D. (2013), Modelling biofilm-induced formation damage and biocide treatment in subsurface geosystems. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 53–66. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12002
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- S.M. Blair Family Foundation
- the Zandmer Estate
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Calgary
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 20 Nov 2012 - 1 Dec 2016.
- Total views: 2293
- Total PDF views: 1063
- Total HTML views: 1230
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.