Funding Information This work was supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) research grant (ANR-09-BLAN-0012).
Xenomic networks variability and adaptation traits in wood decaying fungi
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 248–263, May 2013
How to Cite
Morel, M., Meux, E., Mathieu, Y., Thuillier, A., Chibani, K., Harvengt, L., Jacquot, J.-P. and Gelhaye, E. (2013), Xenomic networks variability and adaptation traits in wood decaying fungi. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 248–263. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12015
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Jan 2013 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 15433
- Total PDF views: 700
- Total HTML views: 14733
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.