Funding Information The authors are grateful to the financial support from a research grant from the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO-Vlaanderen, 3G070010), by the Geconcerteerde Onderzoeksactie (GOA) of Ghent University (BOF09/GOA/005) and by the Ghent University Multidisciplinary Research Partnership (MRP) – Biotechnology for a sustainable economy (01 MRA 510W).
Repeated pulse feeding induces functional stability in anaerobic digestion
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Thematic Issue: Ecological Engineering of the Intestinal Microbiome Connecting the Environment and Food to Therapy and Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 414–424, July 2013
How to Cite
De Vrieze, J., Verstraete, W. and Boon, N. (2013), Repeated pulse feeding induces functional stability in anaerobic digestion. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 414–424. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12025
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 3G070010
- Geconcerteerde Onderzoeksactie (GOA) of Ghent University. Grant Number: BOF09/GOA/005
- Ghent University Multidisciplinary Research Partnership (MRP) – Biotechnology for a sustainable economy. Grant Number: 01 MRA 510W
Fig. S1. DGGE profile of the bacterial community in the CSTRstable (S1–S7) and CSTRdynamic (D1–D7) from day 31 to day 73 of the experiment. Both reactors started with the same sludge inoculum on day 24 (I). The markers are given by the letter M.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.