Funding Information This work was funded in part by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung [BMBF 0315589E].
Proteome turnover in bacteria: current status for Corynebacterium glutamicum and related bacteria
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Thematic Issue on Biomaterials
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 708–719, November 2013
How to Cite
Trötschel, C., Albaum, S. P. and Poetsch, A. (2013), Proteome turnover in bacteria: current status for Corynebacterium glutamicum and related bacteria. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 708–719. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12035
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BMBF 0315589E
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Feb 2013 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 1665
- Total PDF views: 823
- Total HTML views: 842
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.