Funding Information The authors acknowledge the financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.: 21076123; 21276155).
Solubilization capacity of nonionic surfactant micelles exhibiting strong influence on export of intracellular pigments in Monascus fermentation
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 540–550, September 2013
How to Cite
Kang, B., Zhang, X., Wu, Z., Qi, H. and Wang, Z. (2013), Solubilization capacity of nonionic surfactant micelles exhibiting strong influence on export of intracellular pigments in Monascus fermentation. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 540–550. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12039
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21076123, 21276155
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Feb 2013 - 15 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 1807
- Total PDF views: 614
- Total HTML views: 1193
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.