Funding Information PB acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Economy through a Juan de la Cierva postdoctoral-fellowship (JCI-2010-06615), and (MAL through a Ramon&Cajal grant (RYC-2011-08874).
Antibiotic adjuvants: identification and clinical use
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 445–449, September 2013
How to Cite
Bernal, P., Molina-Santiago, C., Daddaoua, A. and Llamas, M. A. (2013), Antibiotic adjuvants: identification and clinical use. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12044
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy. Grant Number: JCI-2010-06615
- MAL. Grant Number: RYC-2011-08874
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 28 Feb 2013 - 1 Nov 2016.
- Total views: 2761
- Total PDF views: 1381
- Total HTML views: 1380
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.