Equal contributors to this article.
Assessing bacterial diversity in a seawater-processing wastewater treatment plant by 454-pyrosequencing of the 16S rRNA and amoA genes
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Thematic Issue: Ecological Engineering of the Intestinal Microbiome Connecting the Environment and Food to Therapy and Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 435–442, July 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez, O., Ferrera, I., González, J. M. and Mas, J. (2013), Assessing bacterial diversity in a seawater-processing wastewater treatment plant by 454-pyrosequencing of the 16S rRNA and amoA genes. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12052
Funding Information This work was supported by the Spanish projects Consolider TRAGUA (CSD2006-00044) and CTQ2009-14390-C02-02.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Consolider TRAGUA. Grant Numbers: CSD2006-00044, CTQ2009-14390-C02-02
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bacterial communities of Beijing surface waters as revealed by 454 pyrosequencing of the 16S rRNA gene, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 2Biological support media influence the bacterial biofouling community in reverse osmosis water reclamation demonstration plants, Biofouling, 2015, 31, 2, 173, , , , ,
- 3Domestic wastewater treatment in a novel sequencing batch biofilm filter, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 4Effect of salinity on nitrification efficiency and structure of ammonia-oxidizing bacterial communities in a submerged fixed bed bioreactor, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 266, 233, , , , , , ,
- 5Exploring the dynamics of bacterial community composition in soil: the pan-bacteriome approach, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 2015, 107, 3, 785, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,