Histidine biosynthesis, its regulation and biotechnological application in Corynebacterium glutamicum
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 5–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Kulis-Horn, R. K., Persicke, M. and Kalinowski, J. (2014), Histidine biosynthesis, its regulation and biotechnological application in Corynebacterium glutamicum. Microbial Biotechnology, 7: 5–25. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12055
R. K. Kulis-Horn is supported by a CLIB-GC (Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology) Phd grant co-funded by the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia (MIWF). This work was part of the SysEnCor research project (Grant 0315598E) funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- CLIB-GC (Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology)
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia (MIWF)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 0315598E
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparative proteomic analysis of Salmonella typhimurium LT2 and its hisG gene inactivated mutant, Molecular Genetics, Microbiology and Virology, 2015, 30, 1, 48, , ,
- 2Corynebacterium glutamicum ATP-phosphoribosyl transferases suitable for l-histidine production – Strategies for the elimination of feedback inhibition, Journal of Biotechnology, 2015, 206, 26, , ,
- 3Deficiency of dietary niacin decreases digestion and absorption capacities via declining the digestive and brush border enzyme activities and downregulating those enzyme gene transcription related to TOR pathway of the hepatopancreas and intestine in young grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella), Aquaculture Nutrition, 2015, 21, 4, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Comprehensive analysis of the Corynebacterium glutamicum transcriptome using an improved RNAseq technique, BMC Genomics, 2013, 14, 1, 888, , , ,