Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Ecological Engineering of the Intestinal Microbiome Connecting the Environment and Food to Therapy and Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages i–ii, July 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Issue information. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: i–ii. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12069
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 11 Jun 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 140
- Total PDF views: 140
- Total HTML views: 0
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.