Funding Information Veolia Water and the Danish Agency for Science Technology and Innovation (FTP-ReSCoBiR) funded the present study. Maël Ruscalleda was supported by the FI and BE (BE-2009-385) grant programmes from the Catalan Government (AGAUR).
Sequentially aerated membrane biofilm reactors for autotrophic nitrogen removal: microbial community composition and dynamics
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 32–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Pellicer-Nàcher, C., Franck, S., Gülay, A., Ruscalleda, M., Terada, A., Al-Soud, W. A., Hansen, M. A., Sørensen, S. J. and Smets, B. F. (2014), Sequentially aerated membrane biofilm reactors for autotrophic nitrogen removal: microbial community composition and dynamics. Microbial Biotechnology, 7: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12079
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Veolia Water
- Danish Agency for Science Technology and Innovation (FTP-ReSCoBiR)
- Catalan Government (AGAUR). Grant Number: BE-2009-385