Published previously as O. S. Rabotyagova.
Recombinant DNA production of spider silk proteins
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Thematic Issue on Biomaterials
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 651–663, November 2013
How to Cite
Tokareva, O., Michalczechen-Lacerda, V. A., Rech, E. L. and Kaplan, D. L. (2013), Recombinant DNA production of spider silk proteins. Microbial Biotechnology, 6: 651–663. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12081
Funding Information The authors thank the NIH (EB014976, EB002520; EY020856; DE017207; EB014283), the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development, Embrapa Genetics Resources and Biotechnology, and Foundation for Research Support, Brasilia, DF, Brazil for support of the studies reviewed here.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB014976, EB002520, EY020856, DE017207, EB014283
- Foundation for Research Support, Brasilia, DF, Brazil
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), Brazil
- Embrapa Genetics Resources and Biotechnology, Brasilia, DF, Brazil
- Foundation for Research Support (FAP-DF), Brazil