Funding Information This research project was supported by the USDA NIFA program under the project number 2011–67019-20052 and by the UNL Interdisciplinary Research Grant. The mass spectrometry analysis was done at the Proteomics and Metabolomics Core facility, Redox Biology Center, UNL supported by the NIH (P30GM103335).
Quantitative proteomic analysis of the Salmonella-lettuce interaction
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Pathogens in Vegetables. Guest Editors: Ute Römling and Sima Yaron
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 630–637, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Nandakumar, R., Bartelt-Hunt, S. L., Snow, D. D., Hodges, L. and Li, X. (2014), Quantitative proteomic analysis of the Salmonella-lettuce interaction. Microbial Biotechnology, 7: 630–637. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12114
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: 2011–67019-20052
- UNL Interdisciplinary Research Grant
- NIH. Grant Number: P30GM103335