Funding Information The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of Fujian Natural Science Foundations (No. 2012J01134), Fujian Education Office (No.JA12033) and Fuzhou University (No.2013-XQ-27), Fujian province, P.R. China.
The relationship between lysine 4 on histone H3 methylation levels of alcohol tolerance genes and changes of ethanol tolerance in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Microbial Biotechnology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 307–314, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Ji, B., Ren, H. and Meng, C. (2014), The relationship between lysine 4 on histone H3 methylation levels of alcohol tolerance genes and changes of ethanol tolerance in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Microbial Biotechnology, 7: 307–314. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.12121
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Fujian Natural Science Foundations. Grant Number: 2012J01134
- Fujian Education Office. Grant Number: JA12033
- Fuzhou University. Grant Number: 2013-XQ-27