Assessment of baseline characteristics, glycemic control and oral antidiabetic treatment in Asian patients with diabetes: The Registry for Assessing OAD Usage in Diabetes Management (REASON) Asia study (在亚洲糖尿病患者中评估基线特征、血糖控制情况以及口服降糖药物使用情况：使用登记表评估糖尿病治疗中口服药使用情况（REASON）的亚洲研究)
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 309–318, September 2013
How to Cite
Vichayanrat, A., Matawaran, B. J., Wibudi, A., Ferdous, H. S., Aamir, A. H., Aggarwal, S. K. and Bajpai, S. (2013), Assessment of baseline characteristics, glycemic control and oral antidiabetic treatment in Asian patients with diabetes: The Registry for Assessing OAD Usage in Diabetes Management (REASON) Asia study (在亚洲糖尿病患者中评估基线特征、血糖控制情况以及口服降糖药物使用情况：使用登记表评估糖尿病治疗中口服药使用情况（REASON）的亚洲研究). Journal of Diabetes, 5: 309–318. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12038
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 09:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.