Population-based survey of the prevalence of type 1 and type 2 diabetes in school children in Philadelphia (费城学龄儿童1型与2型糖尿病患病率基于人口的调查)
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 456–461, December 2013
How to Cite
Lipman, T. H., Ratcliffe, S. J., Cooper, R. and Levitt Katz, L. E. (2013), Population-based survey of the prevalence of type 1 and type 2 diabetes in school children in Philadelphia (费城学龄儿童1型与2型糖尿病患病率基于人口的调查). Journal of Diabetes, 5: 456–461. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12039
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- Hampton-Penn Center to Reduce Health Disparities. Grant Number: NIH-NINR P20 NR008361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.